CARBOLITE ASHING FURNACE AAF 11/18 18L
The AAF ashing furnace range is designed specifically to provide optimum ashing conditions to ensure complete combustion of the sample.
For those laboratories where ashing is interspersed with other heat treatment work the ashing furnace AAF 12/18 & AAF 12/32 provide all of the advantages of the AAF design, but with a higher maximum operating temperature of 1200 °C.
- 1100 °C & 1200 °C maximum operating temperatures
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Two tier rack system doubling the sample capacity
- With sample trays and loading handle allows for large number of samples
- Ideal for ashing foods, plastics, coal & other hydrocarbon materials
- Preheating of air before it enters the chamber
- Protection of the elements from carbon build-up or corrosive atmosphere, using silicon carbide tiles
- 2 sided heating